RATES BY MONTH
The rates below include 2 movers (with or without a truck). Conditions applicable to the listed moving rates:
- Each additional mover is $30 per hour.
- Each additional truck is $25 per hour.
- Add $10 per hour to the listed rate on the weekends (meaning Saturdays and Sundays).
- Peak Time Rates are on the first and last day and/or the first and last weekend of the month, and all holidays; as well as when additional rental trucks are needed to answer demand.
The asterisk symbol above is used throughout this document to highlight changes in the peak time rates (*). These prices are fixed and are not affected by weekend rate hikes.
PAYMENTS / FEES / INSURANCE
- Cash, Check, Credit Cards accepted! (Call for Details)
- $50 Non refundable Deposit will be required at the time of booking.
- A 2-hour minimum is owed if the job is cancelled on the same day as the move (which means 12:01AM that day).
- Clients are booked by a BCb Office personnel via phone or on site only; any email correspondences following said booking are for information purposes only.
- Full payment is due upon the daily completion of the work done regardless of any issues that may arise. (This means that a 2 day job will result in 2 separate payments.)
- If the bill is not paid on the move date or any problems arise with the form of payment (i.e, check with no provisions), then a daily fine of $25 will be added until the account is settled.
Like many of our competitors, we do have some fees that serves to allay some the cost of offering such a high quality of expertise.
- Hoist @ $75 (3M Crew will be required most times; $25 every additional hoist)
- Pianos @ $150 (spinet, upright; 1st to 1st or elevators Only)
- Tape @ $3.50/large roll
- Stairs (4th floor) @ $20; add $10 for every additional floor (incl. Outside Steps)
- Stove @ $40 (viking stoves or all others 200 lbs or more @ $100)
- Furniture/Misc. Equipment @ $25 ( over 250 lbs.)
** Toll charges are the clients’ responsibility
Parking Permits visit www.movingpermits.com
- All particle board and/or compressed wood pieces are not covered under our policy
- All glass items (table tops, end tables, coffee tables, etc.) must be crated in order to be covered
- All lamps, lampshades, and vases need to be in specialty boxes in order to be covered
- All electronic devices must be in their original boxes in order to be covered
- All contents packed in boxes but not prepared by BCb are not covered under our policy
- Client will receive up to $.60/lb. as compensation for Damaged Furniture/Items
- Client will be reimbursed the full retail value of Damaged items that are crated per our policy as long as it is accompanied by a sales or appraisal receipt
- Client will receive the depreciated value of Damaged items protected by our coverage, unaccompanied by a sales or appraisal receipt.
- Small/Book @ $1.50
- Medium/Linen @ $2.00
- Large (4.5 Shade) @ $2.50
- Shade (6.1) @ $3.00
- Dish barrel @ $5.00 (Kitchen box)
- Dish Kit/Inserts @ $2.00 (6-pc Set)
- Art Corner (Sheet) @ $2.00/ea.
- Letter Tote @ $3.25
- Legal Tote @ $3.50
- Tape @ $3.50/large roll
- Bubble Wrap @ $.40/ft. (Small bubble)
- Bubble Wrap @ $.50/ft. (Large bubble)
- Packing Paper @ $25 (25 lbs.)
- Packing Paper @ $10 (10 lbs.)
- Wardrobe Box @ $5.00 (Rental)
- Wardrobe Box @ $12.00(Purchase)
- Flat Screen Box @ $60.00 (Transport Only)
- Shrink-wrap @ $3/piece, ($4/couch)
|Dec 25 Holiday- Closed ( X )|
*Remember that rates do fluctuate, especially at peak moving times. Please call for verification.
*The client is responsible for providing proper parking for the movers. Visit movingpermits.com for all of your permit needs.